Each client is unique. They have different goals, own assets worth different amounts, and have varying levels of comfort.
At Abraham & Bauer, we take an individualistic approach to Asset Preservation. Mr. Abraham works to educate each client about the different strategies that can be implemented to protect themselves and their possessions. There are various approaches to preserving assets from being negatively impacted by tax matters including federal and Maryland estate taxes. Mr. Abraham tailors every asset preservation plan to accommodate the situation and goals of each individual client.
- Common Medicare Scams Despite the best efforts of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, recipients of both programs are frequently the targets of various identity theft schemes.
- Ownership of Assets There is a common misconception that all real and personal property will pass through an individual’s estate upon his or her death.
- “Boomers won’t be unloading their stocks” Of the 314 million people who live in the United States, 76 million or nearly 25 percent were born between 1945 and 1964. Baby boomers are beginning to retire. The boomers created more wealth, which in lieu of banks, was invested in stocks. How they hold or sell their investment portfolios will impact the marketplace for ...
- Recognizing Senior Financial Abuse Senior financial abuse is increasing every year. The abuse can come from family members, friends, care facilities, financial institutions and of course strangers.
- Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail Disasters cannot be predicted but, they occur in everyday life. The question you must ask yourself is, are your affairs in order should you experience a disastrous event?